Latest News in Cycling
- just a bunch of odd stuff that maybe somebody is in need of, shoot me an offer if interested in something:
Ritchey WCS 1-1/8" steer x 25.4 bar clamp 130 length +/- 6 black
Easton EA70 1-1/8" steer x O/S bar clamp 130 +/- 6 black
Easton EA90 1-1/8" steer x O/S bar clamp 120 +/- 6 white
Azonic 1-1/8" steer x 25.4 bar clamp 90 +/- 8 or 10? black
Bonty Race Riser O/S clamp 630mm x 6 degree bend silver
Bonty RaceLite Big Sweep O/S clamp 640mm x 12 sweep black
Bonty Super Stock Flat 25.4 clamp black
Easton MonkeyLite Riser CT2 carbon 25.4 clamp
Susp Seat Posts:
Rock Shox x 27.2
USE Alien w/several shims for various diam
Frnt Shifter XTR double/triple, brand new!
V-Brakes Avid Mag w/matching Speed Dial levers (these are the rare copper color one's)
Crank Set XT Hollowtech FC-M751 x 170 w/44x32x22 includes BB 68
Saddle Bonty RaceLite white/black
Bonty Duster 29er Tubeless 6 bolt disc set 9mm (rear is single speed) rootbeer
Bonty RXL Frt 29er Tubeless center lock disc 9mm silver
Stans ZTR Crest Rear Tubeless 6 bolt disc 9mm black (9/10 speed) black
Hub Bonty RaceLite road rear paired spoke 9/10 speed
Der Cable Set Gore Ride-On, brand new-in box!
- Finally selling my CX bike because I continue to refuse to get off my ass and ride it. Excellent condition! Tuned by Mesa. Brand new egg beater peddles. It is Matte Black with matte silver writing. Love IT! But need to justify buying an Ipad. lol
I am 5'6".
Text me at 314-706-7034 if you are serious about seeing it. I am not tech savvy to be able to put a pic up.
- Compton has now collected 2 golds and 1 silver in the World Cup series.
Niels Albert (BKCP-Powerplus) and Katie Compton (Trek Cyclocross Collective) both soloed to victory on Saturday at the World Cup round in Koksijde.
World Cup leader Compton took the women’s race by more than a minute ahead of runner-up Sanne Cant (Enertherm-BKCP), with Nikki Harris (Telenet-Fidea) third at 1:22.
Albert won by just over a half-minute ahead of Francis Mourey (FDJ), who edged Philipp Walsleben (BKCP) at the line. World champion Sven Nys (Crelan-KDL) failed to make the podium, finishing fourth on the day.
Lars van der Haar (Rabobank), who finished 10th, more than 90 seconds off the pace, leads the World Cup with 202 points. Walsleben sits second with 200 and Kevin Pauwels (Sunweb-Napoleon Games) third with 190.
Compton continues to lead the World Cup series with 170 points. Harris sits second with 140 while Cant is third with 111.
The post Katie Compton, Niels Albert wins Koksijde World Cup appeared first on VeloNews.com.
- 1. Katherine COMPTON, 43:32
- 2. Sanne CANT, 44:40
- 3. Nikki HARRIS, 44:54
- 4. Sabrina STULTIENS, 45:27
- 5. Sophie DE BOER, 45:28
- 6. Helen WYMAN, 46:03
- 7. Pavla HAVLIKOVA, 46:14
- 8. Martina MIKULASKOVA, 46:49
- 9. Loes SELS, 46:57
- 10. Ellen VAN LOY, 47:12
- 11. Reza HORMES, 47:14
- 12. Lucie CHAINEL-LEFEVRE, 47:26
- 13. Gabriella DURRIN, 47:39
- 14. Annefleur KALVENHAAR, 48:28
- 15. Laura VERDONSCHOT, 48:37
- 16. Githa MICHIELS, 48:37
- 17. Crystal ANTHONY, 49:23
- 18. Marlène MOREL PETITGIRARD, 49:27
- 19. Christine MAJERUS, 49:52
- 20. Karen VERHESTRAETEN, 50:03
- 21. Monique VAN DE REE, 50:30
- 22. Lotte EIKELENBOOM, 50:41
- 23. Nikola NOSKOVA, 50:48
- 24. Asa Maria ERLANDSSON, 50:56
- 25. Katrien THIJS, 51:03
- 26. Jessica LAMBRACHT, 51:14
- 27. Evy KUIJPERS,
- 28. Stephanie DE CROOCK,
- 29. Christine VARDAROS,
- 30. Lisa HECKMANN,
- 31. Martina KUKULOVA,
- 32. Hannah PAYTON,
- 33. Agnes NAUMANN,
- 34. Liv-Susanne BACHMANN,
- 35. Mercedes PACIOS PUJADO,