Latest News in Cycling
- I have some like new Ultegra 6700 brakes, rear derailleur, front derailleur, 5700 shifters and FSA Goss crankset. The Ultegra is dark gray. All these parts have less than 200 miles.
- I'm sad to say my "perfect" record is coming to an end, just like the Bubba series.
Race Manager is not cooperating with me (read as : technical issue) and I've got the best people working on it (read as: the man who wrote the program). It's entirely possible that the problem exists between the keyboard and the chair (read as: it's user error).
I feel awful, but it's probably going to be tomorrow before I get the results up to USAC. *oh the SHAME*
(No seriously, I feel pretty bad that I'm not going to be able to get your results up tonight).
But I guess I can take this opportunity to thank all the officials (Sara, Marjin, Darren, Don, Dan, Larry & Monica), Big Shark crew (Mike, Sean, Matt, Todd, Peter, Jason, Rita, Casey, Peat, Marty... am I forgetting anyone?) and of course all the racers for doin' what'cha do. Another super duper season!
Thank you everybody for the kind words and the compliments, I really appreciate it.
I'm not kidding when I say race weekends feed my soul- it because of the awesome people I get to spend my day(s) with.
- I was wondering what everyone's favorite Bubba race was this year? I loved the flat Simpson course, the hills at Queeny, & racing in the snow today. I wanted to thank everyone at Big Shark for putting on the Bubba series and the state race! Maddie
- Vlaamse Druivencross Overijse: Nys Wins for Fourth Consecutive Year, Compton Victorious at “The Mother of All Crosses”
- i have a bontrager rear single speed specific wheel for sale. had 2 wheels, one with a bad hub and good rim the other with a bad rim and good hub, so i combined the two good parts into this. the rim is a bontrager mustang rim which is what came stock on a 2012 superfly AL elite, and the hub is a single speed bontrager hub from a trek rig. the decals started to peel, so i took them off. good solid rim and hub, the bearings are smooth, and i overhauled the freehub body while i was building it. looking to get $75. has a skewer and rim strip.