Latest News in Cycling
- Purchased Nov 12' and only used for maybe 100-200 miles from Dec-February. It is in excellent condition and comes with many accessories.
Included in sale:
Computrainer Software, only used one of the available licenses
All original manuals and literature
Three real course DVD's
Front tire block
Polar heart rate strap
$1300 Let me know if you have any questions or would like to see it. I live in Fairview Heights and work in Fenton MO at least once a week. Thanks.
- 16" Karate Monkey, custom build:
Truvativ T30 carbon bars
Giant 100MM stem
Niner cabon fork (will also include surly steel fork)
Thomson Elite post
Bontrager Evoke seat (super comfy IMO)
Sram X9 175mm crank with Homebrewed Components 34T spiderless chainring
Surly 20 and 22T rear cogs
Velocity Blunt SL hoops with Shimano XT hubs, setup tubeless
Schwalbe Nobby Nics, 2.35, SnakeSkin
Avid Elixir 1 Brakes (only place I went cheaper, but its a SS... who needs brakes?)
Not entirely sure I want to sell this bike, it's such a good bike and too much fun to ride. I decided to post this and possibly fund another project, however I do not have to sell this bike... so please no low ball offers.
In case you're curious what the sticker on the seat tube says... "Fat people are hard to kidnap"
$1100 Let me know if you have any questions or would like to see it. I live in Fairview Heights and work in Fenton MO at least once a week. Thanks.
- Set of 404 carbon Firecrest clinchers. Great condition, just over 500 miles I would guesstimate I am a MTB rider so these were only ridden for fun with the exception of one crit. Nothing wrong with these wheels at all, only selling to fund other projects. I removed two of the Zipp stickers from each side on each wheel, a little less bling and a better look IMO.
Will come with front and rear clincher rim, Zipp 23C Tangente tires, Zipp skewers, Zipp carbon brake pads, Zipp valve extenders and original literature. I will also throw in any long valved tubes that I have laying around.
$1600. Any questions or if you would like to check them out let me know, I'm located in Fairview Heights IL and work in Fenton MO at least once a week. Thanks.
- There's no castlewood race this year?
- I am selling my 2012 Santa Cruz Highball (Aluminum). Frame is a Small.
I bought this in late December of 2012 and only have about 4 or 5 rides on the trails.
- Deore Shifters
- SLX rear derailleur
- Deore front derailleur
- Deore cranks
- SLX brakes (upgrade, these are sweet brakes!)
- Rockshox Reba Dual Air Thru Axle (upgrade)
- WTB i23 Team Rims (upgrade, tubeless ready - but currently has tubes)
- Kenda Slant6 front tire; Maxxis Ignitor rear tire
- Thudbuster suspension seat post (works great, but if not your thing, will swap for original seatpost)
- Hey folks,
My wife and I are driving to CO with my parents in June and are looking to take a roof top carrier with us. Unfortunately my parent's Honda Pilot does not have the crossbars but it does have the roof rails. I found some on eBay for $85-$150 but worry about the quality as they are not OEM. Honestly this will be the first and last time in 8 years of ownership that we will ever need to use a set so it would be great to just borrow some. I can offer a free case of beer
Please text or call me.
- I have a 2006 Trek Madone 5.2SL for sale with following components:
Shimano Ultegra 6700 shift/brake levers, front & rear derailure
Shimano 7701wheelset(brand new)
3T bars and stem
Specialized Tires(brand new)
Specialized Roamain seat(brand new)
New SRAM rear cassette
Alligator I-link cables
Bontrager carbon seat post
Cateye bike computer.
New Fizik bar wrap
New Bontrager Blue bar wrap(in box)
World champion Philippe Gilbert (BMC Racing) will pedal his rainbow bands around California next week in his American debut, but isn’t yet sure what to make of a tricky Amgen Tour of California parcours.
Gilbert will likely ride in support of American Tejay van Garderen, who has finished on the podium in California twice before, but is looking to notch his first major stage-race win. He’ll face stiff competition in the way of Lieuwe Westra and Thomas De Gendt (Vacansoleil-DCM) and Matthew Busche (RadioShack-Leopard).
“We went for training Wednesday. We only have four guys here now: Thor (Hushovd), Marco (Pinotti), Mathias (Frank), and me. We will try to recover first from the jet lag and then the race will come pretty fast,” said Gilbert, who’s coming off a classics campaign that never saw him find his 2011 form, which saw him to a sweep of the Ardennes classics. Things will look clearer for Gilbert and BMC Racing’s other riders by Friday.
“I have not had a chance to see the technical guide,” he said. “So I don’t know the parcours precisely yet. But once [BMC Racing director] John Lelangue arrives on Friday, we will go over the plan for the entire race.”
The race begins on Sunday in Escondido and heads north, ending Sunday, May 19 in Santa Rosa.